We provide comprehensive Underground Storage Tank management programs tailored to your needs. Our USTCOM compliance software, our many years of experience in the industry and hands-on service that is second to none provide you with the best possible UST management available.
WE DO MONTHLY WALK THROUGH UST SYSTEM INSPECTIONS
Do you need the USTCOM System?
- Do you keep every EPA related document in an ever expanding file? Are you afraid to throw anything away for fear it may be important?
- Do you know the UST regulations as well, or better than the person inspecting your UST sites?
- Do you arrive at an underground storage tank inspection brimming with confidence? Or do you show up anxiously with a file crammed full of papers, hoping you have everything the inspector requires?
- Are you on top of important UST testing anniversary dates? Are you confident a testing due date will not pass unnoticed?
- Are you aware that there is a form for just about every UST activity that must be filled out and filed with the state?
- Can you afford to pay a hefty fine for noncompliance?
- If you had a leaking UST, could you pay for the cleanup costs without trust fund monies, because you were denied access to the UST trust fund due to noncompliance?
YOU NEED THE USTCOM SYSTEM FOR UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK COMPLIANCE. THE AFFORDABLE AND EFFECTIVE METHOD OF UST COMPLIANCE.
“….I hired Kip Broadfoot as my compliance contractor. He does full DENR inspections at each site every 60 days and looks in every manhole, pump, sump, dispenser and cover and sends me a report including pictures about potential problems. He also keeps up with all my enviro records and testing dates and handles site inspections for me. I think it’s a pretty good deal and is much cheaper than putting someone on staff to look after it for us. The things we have found in the first few months have already paid for the program.”
“Thank you, Kip. You make this part (UST compliance) a pleasure.”
Johns Fuel Service, Red Springs, NC 1-17-2015
“As your first client we appreciate so much what you do for us with UST compliance. Thank you for turning my problem into your opportunity with such competency and professionalism.”
D.K. “Bud” Taylor,
D.K. Taylor Oil Company, Fayetteville, NC April 1999